Sunday, November 3, 2013

Romados Chicken Dinner

A few weekends ago Kinsey, Ryan and I got together after one of my intramural volleyball games and tried out a restaurant called Romados. This little place is literally 100 meters from my apartment and I hadn't tried it yet! Ryan, being the intelligent networker that he is, found out from friends that we should call and order in advance and we were glad we did! We probably saved at least 30 minutes of waiting in line by placing our orders in over the phone. They had something like a Disney Fast Pass line! There wasn't much seating so we took our dinners back to my place and enjoyed each others company and our food. We were so impressed with the huge proportions and the cheap price!




Can you believe there was an entire half chicken underneath that heap-o-fries!?

1 comment:

  1. woah hang on, this was your FIRST TIME ????? ok, you have to go back ASAP and get the egg tarts!!! trust me on this one! Romados was closed for the better part of last year because they had a fire, so we definitely could not get our egg tart fixed for way too many months!!! xx

    ReplyDelete