Monday, October 21, 2013

Roomies!

It's time you all met my roommates! I have three: Kim, Amanda and Erica. This weekend Amanda's parents came to visit (and spoiled us with dinner and dessert!) so we finally got a picture of the four of us together. 

Me, Kim, Amanda, Erica

Now, a little bit about them. Kim from Calgary is studying Opera, Amanda from Oklahoma wants to do speech pathology like me and Erica from Peterborough is studying English.

The four of us met in our first year residence, Douglas Hall and now in fourth year we are all reunited!

It's not often that we're all home at the same time but when we are there's lots of singing and laughing and cartoon watching. It's a good time.

I'm very thankful for the amazing roommates I have had throughout my time at McGill. I have been so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment